Payment Protection Insurance
- The main risk with having finance is if something happens to your ability to earn money. PPI protects you, your family and your credit rating if the worst happens.
- With only a minimum stand down period and generous cover for up to 60 months, PPI protection truly covers you for the unexpected at the time you need it most.
- ACC only pays to a maximum of 80% of your income – How would your household react to an instant 20% pay cut?
- Depending on your circumstances, you chose the level of cover.
What Cover Options are Avaiable?
SELF EMPLOYED COVER
Death, Accident, Illness, Business Interruption, Bankruptcy, Terminal Illness, Hospitalisation, and Career
WAGE & SALARY EARNER COVER
Death, Accident, Illness, Bankruptcy, Redundancy, Terminal Illness, Suspension, Hospitalisation, Employer Ceases Trading, and Career,
RETIREE & BENEFICIARY COVER
Death, Permanent Total Disablement, Hospitalisation and Terminal Illness
Why should you consider Payment Protection Insurance?
- No Medical examination required to purchase a policy
- Pre-existing medical conditions covered if no treatment advice in 6 months prior to policy start date
- Benefits are paid directly to your Financier in relation to your Credit Contract
- Benefits continue until the end of your Credit Contract
- Peace of mind for the unexpected
- Low cost, once only premium
- Protects you and your family from financial hardship
- Protects credit rating
- In the event of death, family/estate does not have to deal with debt and possible repossession
- Accident and Illness benefits paid from day 1 - provided Accident and Illness > 7 days
- Redundancy paid from day 1 - provided redundancy > 30 days
- Redundancy benefit of up to 12 months
- 15 day cooling off period
Payment protection Insurance is supplied by Autosure NZ. This is only a summary of cover, please speak to one of our Business Managers for full terms, exclusions, conditions, and benefits.